Coaching Opportunities at Queen’s University GAA Clubs
Queen’s Sport and Queen’s GAA Clubs are inviting applications and expressions of interest in a variety of management and coaching roles for 2017/18 academic year.
The following roles are under consideration:
Gaelic Football Head Coach
– Management of Sigerson Cup squad and leadership of coaching across all three Queen’s GAA senior teams.
Fresher Football Manager
– Management of Fresher football 1st squad & leadership of coaching across three Queen’s GAA fresher teams.
Ladies Football Manager
– Management of ladies football 1st team and leadership of coaching across both ladies club teams.
Queen’s Hurling Manager
– Management of Senior Hurling 1st team and leadership of coaching for Club 2nds and fresher hurling teams.
Queen’s Camogie Manager
– Management of Camogie 1st team and leadership of coaching for Queen’s Camogie 2nd team
Queen’s GAA Clubs are looking for coaches of various experiences and expertise to lead out and support coaching in all thirteen club teams. These teams vary across performance and participation levels of competition.
– Senior Football 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams
– Fresher Football 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams
– Ladies Football 1st and 2nd teams
– Hurling 1st, 2nd and fresher teams
– Camogie 1st and 2nd teams
Queen’s GAA Clubs and Academy also welcome expressions of interest for all support services associated with managing teams across all of the listed grades. These include:
– Game Analysis
– Sports psychology
Please forward a letter outlining the role(s) for which you would like to be considered, explaining your suitability and include a full sporting CV to Ruairi Taylor at the contact options listed:
Queen’s Sport Development,
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Wednesday 7th June 2017.